Our Ethical Policy
We adhere to a strict fair trading policy, and expect all our suppliers to support and uphold these beliefs. 'India Printing Works' recognises its responsibilities to workers for the conditions under which it's products or services are made and that these responsibilities extend to all workers producing products or services for us.
- We conduct our business in an open, moral and equitable manner.
- We remunerate our employees at a fair market rate in accordance with their responsibilities and abilities.
- We do not use any child labour. All our labour are older than the statutory minimum of our country.
- Safe working conditions provided for all employees and none will be subjected to dangerous working practices.
- Working hours are reasonable and appropriate breaks given.
- We all have an obligation to conserve and protect the environment.
- We welcome any suggestion to improve our workmenship as there is always possibilities to improve and learn.